Visit our office
J.J.Nagar, Mogappair East,
Chennai, India 600037.
HATCHERY / POULTRY MANAGEMENT
Tally has a module for customization. Tally.ERP 9 is created especially for hatchery management. It’s been intended with a simple structure to optimise the Hatchery’s efficient operation. Tally, the most prominent financial technology, has been used in the configuration.
HATCHERY MANAGEMENT MODULES:
- Transfer of funds.
- Reports on poultry.
- Objects of Poultry
- Feed BOM.
- Misc Master.
- Bag Type.
- Egg Tray Type.
- GRN/Purchase – Chick, Eat, Medications, and Various other things
- Manufacturing – Egg.
- Usage – Intake Milling, Feed Intake, Chick Morbidity, Chick Inspection, Drug Intake
- Planning – Chicken Housing, Feed Transmit, Chick Move, Bulk Combining Selling – Egg Revenues, Chick Selling
REPORTS ON POULTRY:
- Payables are past due.
- Receivables that are outstanding
- Analysis by the party.
- Book of Sales
- Purchase the book.
- Stock Inquiry
- Report on Stock.
- Summary Report for the Godown
- Report on the Batch Summary.
- Report on Stock Analysis
- Report on Stock Transfer.
- Report on Cost Estimation
- The Flock Report.
- Report on the Day Sheet
Standard Organisations, General ledger, Cost Units, and so on are generated automatically.
Maintenance of Poultry Farm Records:
- Maintaining records is a major task in any company. It will be a precious asset for measuring and reviewing.
- Only by appropriately capturing information on a daily basis can a company be managed efficiently.
- The documents kept are mainly documentation of responsibility and, indirectly, a managerial database. They must be trustable and apposite. Once this pertinent data is available, it ought to be accessible anytime.
- Records must be simple, clear to comprehend, and free of tedium, even while actually containing all required info.
- The documents must obviously demonstrate where as well as how the company continues to stand.
- The recorded legacy will offer the businessman a complete image of all errors made in the previous as well as how to avert them in the coming years.
- The records are intended to analyse the manufacturing performance to determine if it fulfils the required standard.
- Records should hold information that can be used for planning for the future, modifications, and expansions if any are created.
- Agricultural documents can be broadly classified into two types.
- Design and production documentation
- Accounting records
- The records’ existence depends on the type and quantity of the venture.