Point of Sale (POS) or Checkout is the location where a transaction occurs. Tally.ERP 9 POS feature helps you to streamline your retail operations, by automating the ‘Check Out’ process for you and your customers. It provides advanced capabilities with ease of use and ensuring smooth retail operations. A one-time configuration in Tally.ERP 9 is all it takes for the POS feature to be activated.
Some important features available in the POS module are:
- Generates POS Invoices with Date and time of transaction
- Ensures management of gift coupons, vouchers and discount tickets, and so on.
- Eases Cash and Credit / Debit Card transactions and allows multiple modes of payment for a single invoice
- Tracks balance to be returned to buyers from the money tendered
- Facilitates bar code scanning of SKUs (or items).
- Provides quantified tracking of sales promotions
- Allows access to inventory levels and provides the option of quickly matching inventory with floor counts.
- Helps in identifying consumer purchasing patterns
- Generates standard and customized reports such as Cash Registers, POS Registers, Inventory Reports, and so on.
- Increases efficiency, revenue, and productivity at the point of sale.