Job Costing is a form of specific order costing, which applies to a job undertaken according to customer requirements and specifications. It applies to industries that produce definite products against individual orders from customers.
KEY FEATURES OF THE JOB COSTING MODULE ARE:
- Ascertain profitability i.e., Net Profit / Loss for a particular Job / Project
- Track the transfer of materials from one godown to another
- Easily track the consumption of materials at different locations
- Drill down till voucher level for any kind of alteration or reference
- Track material-wise receipts, consumption, transfers, and closing stock at multiple locations dedicated to a job
- Create job ‘cost centers’ and report on them
- Capture revenue and expenses as and when they are updated
- Compare and analyze various jobs
- Inventory movement: Opening, Inwards, Outwards, Transfer, Consumption, etc
- Allows comparison of each element of cost, selling price, and profit with other jobs
- Can ascertain the costs under each element when the job is in progress
- Do a Job Work Analysis where a service or a product is the output
Job Work Analysis Report- It also allows you to drill down from the Job Work Analysis report to voucher entry, to view a break up of Job/Project
Materials Consumption Summary Report- displays Opening Value, Inward Value, Consumption, Other Transfers, and Closing Value.
Comparative Job Work Analysis Report- displays the details of Multiple Jobs in a single report in different columns.