Visit our office
J.J.Nagar Mogappair East,
Chennai, India 600037.
Tally.ERP 9 - Auditor's Edition
The role of an auditor is essential due to the growing revenue base, broadening economy, and increasing compliance. It might imply that time is of the utmost importance for someone such as you, a chartered accountant. The price of moving people and things is soaring daily. There is a lack of labourers. Rather than an appropriate level of workload all year, you have short-lived bursts of strenuous work. All of this can be changed. Bringing Tally ERP 9 – Auditors’ Edition, an effective option specifically designed for CAs.
The goal of Tally ERP 9 – Auditors’ Edition is to assist you to revitalise your company and those of your clients. This unrivalled product, if used in accordance with Tally ERP 9 installed at your customers’ offices, can raise the quality of the audit, decrease effort and time, boost the chance by introducing new assistance to your portfolio, and much more. One of the many possibilities you have using this special product is the remote control capacity to connect customer information from anywhere you are, like right from your office, as well as to give value-added services like Prolonged Compliance.
A few of Tally.ERP 9’s highlights for auditors include:
- Remote secure access to customer information.
- Allows you to audit from everywhere.
- Dashboard providing a quick glance at the status of the voucher/ledger checking.
- Exceptions assist in highlighting errors.
- Special review and regulatory tools exist.
- Audit under Section 44AB of the tax code.
- Legislative Audit.
- Legitimate Regulation for routine Compliance services
- Create the annexure for Form 3CD.
- Create Form 3CD.
- Create the balance sheet and the profit as well as loss accounts for Schedule VI.
Business Advisory Program (BAP):
The BAP instructs CAs toward better opportunities, revenues, and expanded service portfolios. It is an intentional effort of your association, the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
With the objectives of the BAP Program in mind, Tally.ERP 9 – Auditors’ Edition provides you with powerful tools to assist you to broaden your technique.
The Business Advisory Program registration form is available here.